Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Checking in

Hi, I'm just checking in for the first time from Rhode Island after watching the Red Sox lose one in the ninth with a walk off by Jason Giambi...sick. Anyway, good to be on board.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard, glad to have you. BoSox fans are always welcome in my book. That being said, tell us a little about yourself and your rig.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Welcome to the site!!

This seems like a pretty friendly place. I am retired and have been chipping away at the rust on my 79 F150, 2wd, 351m, c6 for some time now. I started out with a can of touch up paint. I thought it looked so bad parked out on the street, I had to do something. A few years later, I find myself replacing the last three cross members in the frame, and everything else from the cab back. I am now welding up a rotisserie to mount the bed on and finish that job. That way I can spin that puppy around and mig weld in some patch panels without crawling under it. If I live long enough to finish that I will then start on the cab.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Have any progress pictures? I'm sure everyone would love to see.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Looks good, welcome!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's great man...we have quite a 73-79 following here, so you'll fit right in. Enjoy your stay, post often and remember, we love pictures.

Ford Truck Articles