Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Check out my mint NEW 79 f250..(pics)

Yeah i know this is one sick truck... i was thinking about driving it as is for a daily driver but its too nice so ill probably just take it to car shows.

This had the very rare removable doors like jeep wranglers have.
Picture1.png

Factory 4 barrel 400 with stock 4 barrel heads..pushing an honest 550 hp.
Picture2.png

Air conditioning on your feet at all time...full Italian leather interior.
Picture3.png

You can see the factory location for the gas tank... and my new stainless dual exhaust.
Picture4.png

new 44" boggers...custom paint
Picture5.png

Cherry grill shell and bumper...VP race gas sticker adds 5-10 RWHP
Picture7.png

What's this?? Could it be a Kingpink HP D60? This MAY get a swap in my other truck...ok yeah this is the reason i got the truck.
Picture6.png

450 bucks

yeah i'll probably trailer it our there, throw a coat of mothers wax on it and try to get some recognition for our trucks... it's a fine example of a time capsule when it was parked in late 78

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hahah I read the thread title and I was already getting prepared to say "DAYUM!!! I hate you for having such a sweet truck."

Then I click the link and it's... SWEETER THAN I EVER IMAGINED!!!! :rofl:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
This tread made me LOL! seriously, very clever wordings..

HAHAHA...x2.

So J...you got any plans for it? Or are you just sourcing the axle and parting the rest? Or are you gonna try and turn it into a driver or trail machine?

its so far gone i'm going to scrap it..

im going to keep the axles, t-case, transmission. im going to take out the cover for the radio because some one hacked mine out. im going to take out the back window and put it in place of my old slider that leaks and has a bunch of racing stickers on it that i used to cover some blemishes.

i honestly like this truck and i can't figure out why..

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
i honestly like this truck and i can't figure out why..

it's a dentside...duh. A scrappable dentside still looks better than 99% of everything else. To this day I still looooooooove the parts truck that I used to steal stuff off for Red...and half of the truck is missing...haha.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Before you start, ya might check and make sure your tetanus shots are up to date...:rolleyes:

Yeah...I think I see what you're talking about...looks like there may be some rust bubles popping up on that driver's side fender.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
All joking aside, but what in the hell are you going to do with this thing.
Where the heck did you find it, it looks like its been buried in salt for 20 years.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts