Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Cat removal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I finally decided to do my own research and I found that removing it isn't going to help much. Dont tell me anyone answered my question though, because the only thing anyone did is beat around the bush and tell me how illegal it is. I know the laws, and that had nothing to do with my question.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
There were several answers to your question.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
There were several answers to your question.

smilieIagree
There were several answers to your question from several people. I even said it wouldn't help and would throw a CEL.
If you don't want to believe anyone and take help that is offered and being warned of laws that could result in hefty fines that is your choice.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Did we just get called tree huggers?..:rofl: :rofl:

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
This thread needs to be discontinued! It's not doing anybody any good. This is a very good and informative site, and it needs to stay that way. It's clearly stated in the rules that there should not be any direct hits or derogatory comments.

thank you,
Roy

I apologize for getting everybody all worked up. Obviously I'm not a mechanic and don't know what I'm doing. That's why I'm in a forum looking for advice. If knew any better I wouldn't of been here. Thanks all for your time and opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts