Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

capless fuel system

LOL, Tom we are on the same page buddy. Except I suppose your idea of lazy is a bit different from mine.

I just think it's important to remember; Products do not MAKE people lazy. It's how the products are used and even abused.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I just think it's important to remember; Products do not MAKE people lazy. It's how the products are used and even abused.
A ha but I never said products like this MAKE us lazy. I merely said that we make them BECAUSE we are lazy. But perhaps 'lazy' is not the correct term... There is a very fine line between the ideas of 'making tasks easier' and 'being lazy'.

Just more garbage so they can charge more.

The 56 has the gas cap sticking right out there in the air. You can see it in the rear view mirror. If you look...you can see if the cap is on or not.

No tehters to keep it haning on, not hidden behind a door.

If the caps were not hidden behind a door...people could see if they forgot them or not.

Oh as far as the letter writing. I never have written letters. Some may use the phone...I cannot use a normal phone. The internet (E-mail) is how I speak to family and friends all over the world.

.............never mind "all that *****'n", IF people Can NOT remember to replace their Gas cap NOW, WHAT makes you think, with this NEW concept of a cap, Do YOU think they are going to remember to close that stupid flap door????..smilieloser ..or, are they going to have a_nother lame dinger / chime'r for you leaving that damn flap_door open???..'smiliecrazy' ..maybe even have it set so your vehicle won't start unless that flapper door is close'd . . . :suspicious: . . . . . gzzzzzzz 'smiliedoh' . . . . . . . .this IS REEEeeeeeeally gonna save on gas & mileage, huh????........{ LOLOLOL....:rofl2: :paranoid: :p }

mr. Charles

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Brute brings up a good point, how clean is that going to stay if there's mud packed in there? I personally don't like the idea all that much.

Ford Truck Articles