Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Can I. Hum

Well hi to all agin i know i have posted alot but i have a lot of ?'s that have been coming up since i can get answers i was wondering if there is a convertion kit so that i can get rid of the fuel pool on the top of the motor on a my 7.3 diesel i would like to if i can but i have no clue

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
um... what?

Michigan
You looking to get rid of the fuel bowl? Whats the reason? If you want to do that then you would need a performance lift pump from the tank if i remember rite. Pretty expensive.

hey hey

well my dad told me that i should try to just get rid of it becuase they are not very efficiant but idk if you read my thread listed why you will understand i am trying to elimenate any problems i could have and its all good bout the bashing. haha

and another thing

I just checked out that link and i see how it works but what about all the lines on the side of the fuel bowl what happens with thos?? I probablobly sound like an idiot but i dont know anything about diesel. you give me a gas engine i know it like the back of my hand but a diesel i know the basics but not alot you give me anything to fix on a diesel i can do it but i dont know about what i can do. i dont know its hard to explain

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
It is no problem, but you will find that in life people will tend to be more helpful and not ignore your posts if you can convey your thoughts in a logical and easily readable manner. I am just looking out for you. :D

one thing ive learned with these trucks, if it aint broke, DONT fix it.. so in other words if everything is working fine with the truck, leave it alone. If it breaks, then install the delete.

Sometimes you create more problems when trying to prevent problems

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts