Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

CA Chapter Members and Locations

mSaLL150

California Chapter member
Sup guys. My name is Marc, im from Davis, CA studying Hydrology aka water sciences. My truck is a 2004 F150 4x4. I'm a long time member of F150online, and i just figured i'd check this place out. :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I'd like to welcome "masterbeavis" to the California Chapter!

Masterbeavis-- If you'd like to have your name and location added to the first post of this thread, then post up the info here and we'll get it taken care of. If you want to preserve your privacy, that's totally fine too YelloThumbUp

I didn't realize you were from Cali! Always fun to get new members :) I was planing a ski/snowboard trip for when the snow finally hits hard. Do you play the winter sports? :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Everyone please welcome dakonthemountain to the California Chapter :) Best I can tell from his posts-- he goes by Dak ;)

Welcome Dak. Post up some info about yourself why'dontcha :D

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Everybody please welcome Bricks (Steve) the CA Chapter :wavey:

Steve I told Aaron to list you as being located in "Los Angeles County, CA". Do you want to leave it like that or be more specific?

Yeah I'm not sure how Steve slipped through the cracks and hadn't joined before now 'smiliedoh'

Everybody please welcome Bricks (Steve) the CA Chapter :wavey:

Steve I told Aaron to list you as being located in "Los Angeles County, CA". Do you want to leave it like that or be more specific?

Yeah I'm not sure how Steve slipped through the cracks and hadn't joined before now 'smiliedoh'

I'll change it.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I'm pleased to welcome 'roadfind' to the California Chapter! Welcome roadfind :wavey: Tell us a little about yourself and where you're from.

Maybe its time for a get together Chris? What do you say? Maybe just a NorCal or a SoCal one?

how about in june?

The F100 Western Nationals sponsored by Pickups Limited Orange County chapter is on June 20th.......many, many beautiful Ford trucks to be seen.......
2cents.gif

Yes ...I know Steve. are you going to be there ? ;)

No Bill thinks I'm a scammer and withdrew his offer to help me get down there.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Everybody please welcome our newest member, wayfastxr from Cool! Come introduce yourself and show us some truck pics!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Everybody please welcome our newest CA chapter member from Modesto-- nevrenufhp. He's a big diesel buff.

Welcome to the chapter dude!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts