Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

brush gaurd

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
what do yall think bout a brush gaurd for Ann's 88? one like this one without the headlight surrounds.
pushbar.jpg

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
OK, admit it.....You're just trying to weight Ann's truck down so it's so heavy it won't be spanking your truck as bad!!! :suspicious:

smiliestirthepot

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

maybe

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Wildcat Flash makes the one I got on the 85. Been a good bumper and its strong enough to push another truck but their hardware sucks so just go to a Napa and get some longer carriage bolts and thicker flat and lock washers so it dont pull through the frame. Heres a better pic than my sig. Its also held up to the rust around here really good.
001-12.jpg

See how the bottom of my bumper looks like its bent thats from the washers startin to pull through the frame horns. They dont come with flat washers and are too short to just add em.

Last edited:

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
if you lived closer, id just give ya the one i have here. got one setting in my front yard. came off a chevy that had a ford bumpter on it. i was going to try and mount it up on my truck, but the cut is different around where it mounts, and i would haft to totally rebuild it to make it fit.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
if you lived closer, id just give ya the one i have here. got one setting in my front yard. came off a chevy that had a ford bumpter on it. i was going to try and mount it up on my truck, but the cut is different around where it mounts, and i would haft to totally rebuild it to make it fit.

ill pay shipping possibly. if its in good shape and shipping aint more than just buying a new one.

KdPate

After Hours Garage
Putting a brush guard on a 2WD drive is like an elevator in an outhouse: it doesn't belong there.......:slap:

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
That mud truck I got the Interior out of had one,but it was Black,and Welded to the bumper,and now it's at the scrapyard.I coulda gotten it for like 10 bucks if it wasn't welded on there.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts