Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Brother picked up an F350 (56k warning)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
So everything is up for grabs except for the front axle (and steering components) and the rear leaf springs. If you want any of the parts lemme know and I'll see what I can do.

Chris, do you want the front leaf springs?

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
refer to post #9 smiliegitrdone
The front clip is kinda rough on the passenger side... Looks like he took a turn too tight around a yellow concrete ballard and pushed it in a bit behind the passenger side wheel... Other than that it's in pretty good shape. Of course you'd have to figure out how to pull it and transport it :rofl:

As for the turbo and the manifolds, I'll talk to my brother about whether or not we wants to dig that deep into it... What would you be doing with them, just outta curiosity?

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
hey, I'm a body guy and a little damage never hurt anybody plus going from 80-86 to 92-97 would be a plus.

Manifolds and turbo would be going on my '86 f-250 with the 6.9...

transport? I'll be like 30min from you come June...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yeah but that front clip is gonna be pretty big... I'd imagine you'd need a flatbed to transport it. And my brother probably won't want to deal with the removal so you'd have to come up to Chico to do all the work. If you're ready and willing for all that then I'm sure he'd be MORE than happy to sell the front clip.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
I'm pretty sure the turbo setup is a go...

Hey Chris, if you and your brother ever need any hep swapping that D60 under that truck and I'm down there with the time hollar and I'll lend a couple hands...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I appreciate the offer Eric. Unfortunately, my brother has a buddy in Reno with a shop and D60 swapping experience. So even I won't be helping in the D60 swap :guns:

I'd like to have the spare tire mount assembly.

I too recently bought a F350. 1997 F350 XL, 5.8L gasser, E40D, 4.10 limited slip axles. Stole it for $2500. That included a bed toolbox and a set of 36" tires.

I'd love to save that one.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts