Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bow down to your new leader

I couldn't agree more... That's why I've made over 5000 quality posts YelloThumbUp
now that's funny
863621.gif

I couldn't agree more... That's why I've made over 5000 quality posts YelloThumbUp

and all of mine made sense.....there ain't enough beer for both of those to be true.smilietease

yes ma'am she was. thanks for the words.
You still need to school Chris on Avon collectables.

Wait until I get all my projects taken care of and this site starts bulging at thr seams....

Try and keep up to my 150 posts a day ;)

And all quality in-depth content at that..

No frivolous 4 or 5 words posting

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Wait until I get all my projects taken care of and this site starts bulging at thr seams....

Try and keep up to my 150 posts a day ;)

And all quality in-depth content at that..

No frivolous 4 or 5 words posting

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk
Sounds like SOMEONE'S got a bit of a chip on his shoulder ;)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
boy, you wait till TOM sees this! LOL

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Just to get my two cents in here, first I want to thank Chris for showing us how to BS so much and also how to act intelligent but ultimately display alot of ignorance at the same time, your well thought of here Chris and Congrats to reaching your goal of being on top, instead of the bottom.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Just to get my two cents in here, first I want to thank Chris for showing us how to BS so much and also how to act intelligent but ultimately display alot of ignorance at the same time, your well thought of here Chris and Congrats to reaching your goal of being on top, instead of the bottom.
I prefer being on the bottom. Much better feeling and less work. Oh wait, what were we talking about?? Nevermind!!smilietease

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Eh ehmm... I believe it was YOU who even REALIZED that I was approaching post leader and brought it to my attention. So tell me... Who has no life? The guy who MADE all the posts, or the guy who WATCHES how many posts he has and anticipates his overtaking the #1 spot? :rofl:

You have a point. That point may be the top of your head, but you do have one. :p

Sounds like SOMEONE'S got a bit of a chip on his shoulder ;)

That would be a Battery... son :)

I think my 7 year daily average ended up being 26.2 posts a day.

When you think of everything that I was doing that time plus the posts that were removed ,I think I did pretty good.

54,245 showing posts in 6 years 10 months and ? days

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles