Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

bought me a super duty

Haha she has sanded her arms off the last week or so getting her truck into bare metal!!!
No it would be pretty much the same, it all works good as it was, maybe just a winch on the front and nice front bar and if definitely needs some better lights

Well had truck back a couple weeks. Had to take it back as had really bad vibration (body shop delivered car to me and didn't notice it). Plus the paint was furry in a couple places. Just a few niggly little things that I got fixed. Needed new tail shaft to fix vibration and got them to get me 2 new tyres. Paint still got a little dust in it but I just leave it. Done quite a few miles in it and probly drives better than it used to!!

Thats great news Andy you'll be happy to back behind the wheel of it - bet your daughter is a wee bit leery of driving it now :)

So this happened yesterday!!!!

Decided to shorten the chassis to put a bed on it. Was lengthened from new 400mm to put the ambulance back on it. They had plated the chassis really well so we will just replicate that but without the extended piece. More pics today!!

Andy wth are you doing with that white stuff on the ground!!!!

Looks good on the chassis mod - do you have to get it certified over there?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts