Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bored of the threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where are all the TECHNICAL Questions threads ?

Come on guys, go to FTE and bring those people here ?

fatdan460

BANNED IN MOST PLACES
anybody i talk to on fte is either here, or banned. sorry.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
You could answer the question that I "bumped" twice that you didn't answer :D...I can't find the thread, however...the question was...What is the name and contact of the DC rep in Alberta?
Thanks!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
You could answer the question that I "bumped" twice that you didn't answer :D...I can't find the thread, however...the question was...What is the name and contact of the DC rep in Alberta?
Thanks!
The only DC rep I know of is Pat Ford....he's DC's right hand man and attends every event that DC participates in.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Winter time is coming around, Dennis...oughta bring alot of folks outta the wood work as well as new members.

Bill, WE have dealer here in Albetta that make regular weekly orders to DC.

That's what Duncan was looking for.

If we wait for reg weekly orders we don't get hammered with shipping,handling and courier fees.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru

If we wait for reg weekly orders we don't get hammered with shipping,handling and courier fees.
I have one question....where is Albetta? :rofl:

I read every post I type just after submitting it...to correct errors, why I'm the editing king of the internet.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I have one question....where is Albetta? :rofl:

I read every post I type just after submitting it...to correct errors, why I'm the editing king of the internet.

Do you want me to point out the grammar in here? LOL smilietease

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

X1000...the way we get violated here for shipping, handling etc. is damn near criminal. The distance excuse is weak as most major centers are 3 hours or less from the border. Personally I have resorted to using a depot in Montana and making a trip there to pick stuff up. The dollar is damn near par....they are running out of excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts