Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

bore and stroke

Without pushing paper, there's a lot of folks who wouldn't get a PAYCHECK, lol.... You know the ol saying- The JOB ain't over til the PAPERWORK is done!:toilet:

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Yea, but thats what the wimmins are for!
:)

lollers.
I do more paper work than i want to, and its not even that much.
I usually save it for the mornings though, cause the LAST thing i wanna do at the end of my day is damn paper work.

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
im with this guy^^^^

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What the poop are you talking about.

im with this guy^^^^

C'mon guys...you haven't ever heard of the saying 'you're stronger as a single unit than as individuals'? So just bore on over into the next cylinder and make one big piston and you're golden. But seriously taylor, inquiring minds want to know what in the hell you meant by a stock block can handle a 2" bore job.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Id like to know as well most blocks no matter what engine family can only handle .080 max to get any kind of life out of em. Most machine shops wont go over .060 for a street motor.

Id like to know as well most blocks no matter what engine family can only handle .080 max to get any kind of life out of em. Most machine shops wont go over .060 for a street motor.

Maybe he's talking about a Dart or World block?????

There ya go a Wankel........

:D

Edit to add* Not really sure how you add displacement to one????

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts