Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Blame it on mrxlh

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
That is the main problem. It got too big and well.....Enough said. :redface:

....let me finish.....and they don't care about the members at all!!

I'll never go back!!!

bobf100

My dad is from the Harrisonville Peculiar area, my mom from Topeka and i have a crap load of relatives in and around KC. I usually get back in that area at least once a year. Gotta get my KC BBQ fix.:beer:

Hey Blackhat - my wife and her family are from Peculiar. Do you know any of the Williams from Pecular? I grew up in Raytown and I'm just like you in that I need to get back to KC on a regular basis for my BBQ fix. St. Louis has good BBQ but it's not the same as KC.... :beer:

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Hey Blackhat - my wife and her family are from Peculiar. Do you know any of the Williams from Pecular? I grew up in Raytown and I'm just like you in that I need to get back to KC on a regular basis for my BBQ fix. St. Louis has good BBQ but it's not the same as KC.... :beer:

It doesn't ring a bell with me right off, but my dad might. My Aunt & Uncle that both used to live there were Fogle, and my dads father Glenn Powell was a rural mail carrier for years around there in the 40,50& 60's.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Welcome, Blackhat! Good to see another diesel guy here!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Yes, if you do decide to make it up to kansas city to visit family, let us know. We'll fix something up and throw together a little meet and do lunch or somethin.

Ryan

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
My dad is from the Harrisonville Peculiar area, my mom from Topeka and i have a crap load of relatives in and around KC. I usually get back in that area at least once a year. Gotta get my KC BBQ fix.
WOW! We sound alot alike. Both grew up around KC area, but got smart and moved away!!:nana:

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK

Ford Truck Articles