Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Biggin92 stuck and a kickass Chevy 56k warning

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
index.cfm

Biggin AKA Mister Biggin in the driver's seat....Tony here's Bbay blue on 35 inch tsl's...before the 40 inch GH's....
index.cfm

index.cfm

Wow Look at my gut.....and hair
index.cfm

Michigan
hahahahha nice! Damn dude that bumper got F'ed up lol Who ended up pulling him out?

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Yea it was some very thick mud......Polarbear..that strap was actually around the engine crossmember....still happened...all in all need better pullin points.....uhhh the Chevy didn't get close...hooked the strap up and he got stuck...we had a buddy out with a boom wrecker...he couldn't pull him out..he was gettin dragged in even with the stinger down.......my truck couldn't get close otherwise I woulda given it a shot.....they didn't take no pics of me pullin out the big blue chevy when he framed it...nooooooooo nazis....a 2003 ford f-250 dually with a 6.0 and a 6 speed manual 4wd sits like a 2wd with goodyear allterrains pulled him out...when he finally snatched him out after all the straps broke he was in 4th gear low range..........lemme tell ya...that wouldn't have happened if 4 guys hadn't dug out the front of the truck with hands and shovels...it was only a 9 1/2 hour event......

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Damn that sucks ass. Them bumpers are so weak.

JR your an ass you could have at least left out the bumper gettin ripped off pic,oh and what about the photos of me pullin 2 chevys out after i got unstuck, oh wait noones got ne of those because theyre always tryin to rub it in my face when theres a ford stuck

MR Biggin

JR asswhole

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
My buddy Sideshow....(James..) we call him that because he is the epiphany of Sideshow Bob from the simpsons.....I hate to say it but I'd drive that truck in a heartbeat......

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts