Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

BBK Throttle Body?

Haha dude, do you listen to everything the descriptions say? Get on ebay and the tornado things that go in your intake duct claim like 20 hp or some stupid crap. Read between the lines ;)

lol i know, ive heard that on one of the forums too.. just curious too... i think itll give me more sound which is definetly coool.. dont really need the power but it might be better than the manifolds

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
All I know is that all the guys have always said:

"Shorties aren't worth the box they come in."

Never had personal experience with any sort of headers but I've never ONCE heard a guy say good things about them, even the ones that were dense enough to actually PAY MONEY for them. Even those guys have said "I wish I bought longtubes."

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I paid 20 bucks for my shorties and I don't regret it.......didn't give me any noticable power but the sound changed gave it a little more throat...but the longtubes are supposed to give you more torque...you could still use your catback system.....nothin sayin you can't...just gotta modify your wye pipe.

JR

Ford Truck Articles