Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Barry Grant's 49 For Sale

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Anyone got a 100g's + layin' around for this thing? I wish I did. What a gorgeous chassis.

2L.jpg

3L.jpg

4L.jpg

5L.jpg

6L.jpg

1L.jpg

AWD anyone?

Michigan
First of all, that rear driveshaft is nuts, and hes going to need a huge output shaft... or am i missing something? And wtf is the blower doing in that last picture? Just chillin haha????

Is it finished? Unless it is a whole lot more done than that...it isn't worth that much. Just think how much more it will take to finish it on top of the current price.....

The chassis and part of the body work is all that is done in those pics. Not even the whole driveline. Not even a whole body yet. No glass. No interior. No final body work. No paint. No floorboards (maybe no body mounts). No chrome. No lighting. No wiring. No gauges. and the list goes on.

If I had money to burn (yeah....right!) I would pay chip foose a couple hundred grand and have a completed car that started as whatever I chose.

Last edited:

bobf100

Troy Trepanier.....That name makes a lot of difference as well. If Troy designed and built it...its as good as anything Chip Foose can do. I assumed Barry Grant was doing it in house.

The link helps. LOL

I agree. Kept looking at the picture thinking that was Troy leaning on the tire but yet the shop looks like Barry's. Now it makes sense. Brian is correct - if Troy built it then it's about as good as you can get.

I agree. Kept looking at the picture thinking that was Troy leaning on the tire but yet the shop looks like Barry's....

I would not recognize either Troy or Barry if they walked up to me and said hi. I just know Troy's work from seeing it in pictures and on TV.

Rad rides by Troy. Seen several cars on TV. Wild stuff.

It is still a "project" for whoever buys it. It will cost the asking price (or more) to get Troy to finish it.

We all know it will not be your average car guy that buys it and finishes it in his 2 car garage out behind his house. :suspicious:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts