Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Back From Paint Looks Killer

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Looks great .

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Ordered the headlights from ebay just search 96 bronco.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1992-1996-FORD-BRONCO-6PCS-EURO-CLEAR-HEADLIGHTS-CORNER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3357605511QQitemZ220509263121QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

As I said I have another set of these lights I got with a rear bumper I bought from Mike(other site) and he shipped em to me from Maine. If you want em let me know brother.
i have those exact euro lights waiting to get put in my truck. and im having trouble finding the right bulbs for the turn signals and corner markers. what sizes did you use and where'd you get them from?
1123091713.jpg

Last edited:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
All you need is the amber version of whatever you take out. So a 194A (912 is the real outer bulbs but I had 194As at my house) can be used in the 2 outer lights and I think a 3157A in the inner light. You have to take the header panal out to get the headights out as them clips are a pain in the butt. You might be able to get em out with the header panal on the truck but I know my friend couldnt caus his clips were rust and stuck in place.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
All you need is the amber version of whatever you take out. So a 194A (912 is the real outer bulbs but I had 194As at my house) can be used in the 2 outer lights and I think a 3157A in the inner light. You have to take the header panal out to get the headights out as them clips are a pain in the butt. You might be able to get em out with the header panal on the truck but I know my friend couldnt caus his clips were rust and stuck in place.

ok. how the heck should i install the headlamps and everything?
EDIT: im gonna make a thread.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Washer her up and took some good pics of her.
IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Its not an F150, its a F350, I have new ones ordered, there not in yet. I have 05 F350 SD XL ones comming.

Michigan
Drooooool my gawd that is one sick looking truck!

wayfastxr

California Chapter member
Nice job

Well worth it from what I see. Looks bitchen. That"s a hell of a lot better than spending 50,000 for a new one..........Nice job Chris.:cool:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I had a few people try to buy it already. I would like an 05 F350 SC LB. But this truck has done everything for me and treated me good. I dont think id sell it unless I got some sweet offer.

Great White

New Jersey Chapter member
I know what lies under that paint lol Lets tractor pull for Pinks lol

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
What are you doin to your truck? Paint job also? Same color? Went to pick the bronk plow frame up the day after xmas, and the guy was like. "You paint it like a candy cane for the holidays?" Thanks buddy, just give me the plow frame.

Looks awesome!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts