Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

August Truck of the Month.

I think JIMMY DURANTE said it best.

can anyone think of the quote?

I know its not the one about getting no respect, even though that is true in my case as well.

That would have been Rodney Dangerfield... and had nothing to do with your answer lol

give up? oh well....
One of his classic lines following a joke was, "I got a MILLION of em"

What exactly qualifies a truck for TOTM? Sorry for n00b question...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
There's no specific criteria. The 3 admins are the one's who choose. It seems to me that they choose their favorite trucks from a variety of different generations of trucks.

Ah, okay. So its kind of just random members. I get it. :)

Mostly, its magic crystals and and a darkened room, waiting upon the pixies to deliver the final determination prophesied by the Oracle FoMoCo Majoris.
Then we put on pointe hats and dance around an evergreen set ablaze, with its sparks raising our thanks up to the heavens.

Once that's over, we talk about the trucks we LIKE lol....
then there is an arduous process of interuppting our own Barracks O'banna
from posturing with the media long enough to introduce the concept to the masses.

Mostly, its magic crystals and and a darkened room, waiting upon the pixies to deliver the final determination prophesied by the Oracle FoMoCo Majoris.
Then we put on pointe hats and dance around an evergreen set ablaze, with its sparks raising our thanks up to the heavens.

Once that's over, we talk about the trucks we LIKE lol....
then there is an arduous process of interuppting our own Barracks O'banna
from posturing with the media long enough to introduce the concept to the masses.

In simpler terms..the bosses pick a truck each month. None of us have a clue how they decide. smiliestirthepot

Let's just say, the more QUALITY pics we see of a truck increases its likeliness of being selected. we're about promoting our members and their trucks, not rating them.

Ford Truck Articles