Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

August/September STL Area GTG

Oh gee, thanks Tom.'smiliedoh'

Last edited:

I run with scissors.
BTW, I'm just kidding...
Well crap, I decided I'd be there for sure when I saw that pic!

We generally get together and have lunch, show off our trucks, and BS. Last winter we went bowling. That was fun. I just had a bunch of guys out to the house for a BBQ a while back.

Other than that its an excuse to get out and meet the guys you hang out with on the website!
Ah, I see. I can have lunch and BS, but my truck isn't much to show yet. My '79 is under construction and my '97 5.0 Explorer is all stock except for being lowered and having three 12's in the back. It's a pile other than that.

I know a little bit about Union... I used to deliver to a place called Esselte about 3 times a week.

I'll watch this thread and see when it is, maybe I can attend. Family and work seem to be taking up a lot of my time lately though.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Well now I haven't had ANYTHING to say about this redne----err I mean Missouri chapter but THIS MEANS WAR.

Let me know when you're finished watching NASCAR (non-atheltic sport centered around rednecks), eating hot pockets, and drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon.

I figure I'll give you a headstart ;)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
In my best Jim Gaffingan voice......

"hotttttt pockeeeeeetttttttttssssss"

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I was looking at a box of hot pockets, they have a warning printed on the side... Its like WARNING YOU JUST BOUGHT HOT POCKETS!!! HOPE YOU'RE DRUNK OR HEADIN' HOME TO A TRAILER.

Last edited:

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
You ever read box for hot pockets? It's got a warning label on the side... Says WARNING YOU JUST BOUGHT HOT POCKETS!!! HOPE YOU'RE DRUNK OR HEADIN' HOME TO A TRAILER.

Is this the kid that was asking Brad how to make mac n cheese not too long ago? :p

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Is this the kid that was asking Brad how to make mac n cheese not too long ago? :p
Eh ehmm.... I was asking if he thought it would be nasty to make the mac and cheese with water instead of milk!! I was craving some mac n cheese but didn't have any milk... :headbang:

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Don't worry Chris. One day your balls will drop and you can be one of the guys too. :D

Ford Truck Articles