Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Are you having an issue with the site?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
theres lots of times ill post in a thread and itll show im the most recent poster and then someone else posts i go to see what they posted the last post i see is me. until i or someone post another reply.

Yep...quite often actually.

Tried to log on at about 8:25 and this...
fourmdown.jpg

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
open your paint program...which is under accessories in Windows, then "ctrl" and "v" at the same time.

I was reading Ian's oil change thread in Certified Tech help and Ian quoted one of Brad's posts which was in the thread previously I didn't see the post there though so I clicked the quote source arrow and said it gave me no post found, wither Brad deleted his post or this was an error.

you click and hold ctrl and click print screen which is typically just to the right of all the F keys.

There's a simpler way to do it, on the keyboard this a key that says "Prt Sc Sys Rq" on standard keyboards it is the next key after F12 this will take the screen shot. Then paste it into word like Duncan said.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Besides sucking my soul i've been getting some real weird errors when I log in.
When I click on new post it says "you need to wait 20 seconds between searches"
Not sure if thats one my side of the sites side..

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts