Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Appology

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Sorry I have not been very active lately, I realize the sight is only as good as what is put in. Between my casual alcholism and 16 hour days, 6 hours sleep is not enough. Especially with major failures hitting just about every other week. Not much of an excuse, I know, so I'll try harder next time. smilietease

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
No apology's needed. Just glad to see your back and in good shape!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I'm with Tony on that one. You're a sight for sore eyes. Get some rest and stick around.

Ryan

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Well thats because your on dial up from canada, there just getting there. smilietease

Michigan
DOH! I got dialup... Dang...

Snowbunny

Bustin' Ours~Savin' Yours
Yes, they still have dial up back in the deep, dark, woods!!! Now,,, ask me how I know,,,,,

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
No apology needed Lester, welcome back!

SMIGGS

with a dose of reality...
Sorry I have not been very active lately, I realize the sight is only as good as what is put in. Between my casual alcholism and 16 hour days, 6 hours sleep is not enough. Especially with major failures hitting just about every other week. Not much of an excuse, I know, so I'll try harder next time. smilietease

You should appologize for your "casual alcoholism". According to the math, you have 2 hours left in your day to fit in drinking and being here at the same time smilietease .......except when you come back and see what you posted the night before. ( I speak from my own experience )
YelloThumbUp

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
LESTER!! Holy crap. I forgot you were a member here! :p

WELCOME BACK BRO!!

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
They still have dial-up?

Some people dont have access to anything else yet . Well the Sat hook up is to $$$. Thats why I dont post pics

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Seems like you were talking about buying a new truck a while back, and your sig says '08.

Is that a new one, or the same one you had a few months ago?

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Yes I was talking about getting a new truck a while ago. I bit the bullet a week ago Sat and bought one.

Welcome back, Lester/Ryan/etc... Good to see you didn't get run over by a train or nothin...:D

I kinda figured you'd be workin your tail off after all the events of the past year.
I am so glad to see a guy with your knowledge and sense on here, to balance out the Todd's...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts