Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Anyone own/driving a Ford Fusion?

I may have an opportunity to sell my truck in it's current condition for a good price. I'm heavily considering getting a fusion in its place. I've driven one about 6 months ago and liked it but that's about it. I'm considering getting the 4cyl version for the gas mileage but would consider a V6 if the money is right. I don't really know much about the car aside from reviews. I'm just curious if anyone on here owns one and what they think about it. Thanks

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Not much to know- the Fusion beat both the Accord and the Camry in Consumer Reports reliability survey two years in a row. It also beat the same two cars in JD Powers 3 yr reliability survey this year. I had a SE V6 as a demo once upon a time, and liked it.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
My wife drives one - '07 SE six awd that she bought new. She loves it. I've driven it on a few long trips and its the best handling family car I've ever driven. Feels solid, responsive handling and great acceleration. The 6 cyl gets 19-26 mpg (closer to 30 over the road).

I can't say anything negative about it. I don't think you'll go wrong with one.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Wife has been looking at them lately and we may be purchasing one shortly. She has test driven a few and really seems to like them. Leaning towards a 4cyl SE but the Sport is real nice.

We missed the boat a nice one though. It was a 4cyl. SE with the sports appearance package. It was a very nice looking car.

Ford Truck Articles