Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Anyone install LMC or Jeffs BG supercab rubber floor mat?

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
My local wrecking yard slash generic parts provider has same non oem stuff LMC does . I floor cover i used fit fine .

I also got one off eBay .

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
My local wrecking yard slash generic parts provider has same non oem stuff LMC does . I floor cover i used fit fine .

I also got one off eBay .

mine and anns white 88 has the vinyl flooring instead of carpet it fits pretty good. it seems a lil to loose but that migh just be where the person who put it may have not done it right. but it is the right curves and contours for the floor.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I used the JBG rubber floor in my 94 F150 supercab. I wasn't very impressed with it. It's not molded and wasn't cut very well. It took alot of work to get it to lay right, and it still doesn't in spots.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I pulled all the carpet and mats and crap and put on about 8 coats of Hurculiner :D

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I want vinyl, I can't believe that it's more $$$ than carpet though!!!!!!

For the winters that we see up here carpet just holds all of the crud and water.

I've always been a bigger fan of carpet. Seems like it keeps the warmer air inside the cab better. Nothing shag, and hell, the high traffic low-rise stuff is pretty sturdy and won't trap as much crud. Nothing like a good pair of deep trench rubber mats to help ;)

I've always been a bigger fan of carpet. Seems like it keeps the warmer air inside the cab better. Nothing shag, and hell, the high traffic low-rise stuff is pretty sturdy and won't trap as much crud. Nothing like a good pair of deep trench rubber mats to help ;)

My supercab has the heavy duty heater. I like to drive in the winter with the heater on full and the window down.:rolleyes:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I just line my floor with dyno mat or the like . Quite and helps with heat.

If you could see how bad my carpet looks Mud 6 day week. You'd go with the mat in a Second.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts