Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Any Regrets???

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Great... look out guys.... he's thinking... and loudly at that.... OUCH!!!!
'hah' :nana: :wavey:

HEY! I'll have you know I got a mind like a steel trap...........rusty, dirty, dangerous and illegal in 38 states :D

Gunner

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
HEY! I'll have you know I got a mind like a steel trap...........rusty, dirty, dangerous and illegal in 38 states :D

Gunner

News flash buddy.... its was reported in Fox News and CNN that it is now 44 states... and growing!!!!! YelloThumbUp YelloThumbUp

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
News flash buddy.... its was reported in Fox News and CNN that it is now 44 states... and growing!!!!! YelloThumbUp YelloThumbUp

Damn.............I just get better and better each day. I don't know if I can take this neo godlike perfection much longer :D

Gunner

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Damn.............I just get better and better each day. I don't know if I can take this neo godlike perfection much longer :D

Gunner

Hey... join the crowd.... I'm perfect too!!!!

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
You know, I was just thinking about your turbo problem. Why replace a turbo with a turbo? Does anybody make a belt or gear driven blower kit for a 6.0? Seems to me that would be much more practical for your application, with instantanious boost, rather than having to wait for the turbo to spin up.

Just thinking out loud

Gunner

The size blower you would have to have to make the same ammount of air would be pretty big, there is not much room under the hood for whats already there, let alone a blower.

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
The size blower you would have to have to make the same ammount of air would be pretty big, there is not much room under the hood for whats already there, let alone a blower.

Well.... cut the dam hood and let it stick out the top... it worked for the MAD MAX movie car!!!!

He doesn't care... he just wants massive amounts of reliable power... or probably just power!!!!

Hey... guess we could call "pimp my ride" , "TRUCKS" or one one of the other shows for ya????

:nana:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Well.... cut the dam hood and let it stick out the top... it worked for the MAD MAX movie car!!!!

He doesn't care... he just wants massive amounts of reliable power... or probably just power!!!!
Matt from Spartan Diesel Tech cut his hood to fit the second turbo!! Talk about Redneck! GOD I'd love that!! :D

Ford Truck Articles