Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Any good build treads

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
We do have a few...depends on what your flavor is. Sadly though, we don't have them all in one folder, so it would require some searching. But we have everything from chopped and dropped to lifted and big engines to stock restores and everything in between. If you have any questions, just feel free to ask. Or if you're wanting to 'remodel' something and you can't find a thread that cover is, ask for ideas or bounce some off us.

We do have a few...depends on what your flavor is. Sadly though, we don't have them all in one folder, so it would require some searching. But we have everything from chopped and dropped to lifted and big engines to stock restores and everything in between. If you have any questions, just feel free to ask. Or if you're wanting to 'remodel' something and you can't find a thread that cover is, ask for ideas or bounce some off us.

Phfft... Big engines, where?

But yea... What he said... There aren't to many start to finish build threads. Look in the Gen. 6 forum, some good stuff there.

:D

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Phfft... Big engines, where?

:D

We have at least one 521 rolling around here, and I'm pretty sure Ronzi is getting one from Carl as well. And we've got a couple other strokers, and I thought we had a super charger or two.

We have at least one 521 rolling around here, and I'm pretty sure Ronzi is getting one from Carl as well. And we've got a couple other strokers, and I thought we had a super charger or two.

Well I guess it depends on what you consider "big". :wasntme:

Messin!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well I guess it depends on what you consider "big". :wasntme:

Messin!

Hey hey hey...I'm using my gf's scale when it comes to size...she tells me I'm big all the time. So I guess I should be considering a 240 humongous...hahahaha. But in reality, I guess I consider anything with 400+ci big, and also consider anything hopped up to be 'big'. Although, Barnett's 834 stroked 460 is the biggest I've seen.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts