Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Another newbie

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Lol thanks for the welcome

You are welcome

And for the record, they are the lowest form of scum....since the inception of them accepting the UAW until the latest ploy of telling us how safe of a vehicle they produce after killing, oh what...just a few people.
They suck...they are scum...they are professional grade c**ksnorklers and have had all review magazines sucking off their t**s since magazine reviews came into play.
I wonder how much the severance and pension package was for the supposed few ousted individuals that that got punted by that douchecanoe Barra?

Scum company with a scum product.

Just goes to show that the world won't change as people are still buying and supporting that company.

smilieFordlogo :wavey:

Last edited:
You are welcome

And for the record, they are the lowest form of scum....since the inception of them accepting the UAW until the latest ploy of telling us how safe of a vehicle they produce after killing, oh what...just a few people.
They suck...they are scum...they are professional grade c**ksnorklers and have had all review magazines sucking off their t**s since magazine reviews came into play.
I wonder how much the severance and pension package was for the supposed few ousted individuals that that got punted by that douchecanoe Barra?

Scum company with a scum product.

Just goes to show that the world won't change as people are still buying and supporting that company.

smilieFordlogo :wavey:

Good to see someone sees general motors the same way i do lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Welcome to FTF. Duncan only posted all that because he has a Vega Fetish. :wasntme:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts