Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

another newbie

ezernut9mm

Missouri Chapter member
hey guys, just thought i'd stop in and introduce myself.
i was linked to this site today from a topic i started on another forum.
i'd have to say that there is quite a bit going on over here and it seems like a pretty cool place to hang.
my name is chris and i currently own a 61 lwb "unibody" f100. i have owned several 61 to 66 trucks, quite a few 67 to 72 trucks, a few 73 to 79 trucks and one of each gen1 and gen2 lightnings.
i must say i bleed ford blue and always have for some reason....maybe because they are the best da**#d trucks ever built! lol
anyways, i plan to hang around and read a bit more and maybe even comment from time to time if y'all 'ill have me.
see ya around.

smilieFordlogo

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Welcome! Post some pics up for us sometime.

ezernut9mm

Missouri Chapter member
thanks for the welcomes guys.

the current mistress:

HPIM2036.jpg

my 93 lightning (should not have sold this truck):

000_0007.jpg

my rust free 48k original mile 68 f100 (probably shouldn't have sold this one either):

goldiess3.jpg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
They're all nice! I really like the 68.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard, always good to add new members with a healthy appreciation for the old steel. Enjopy your stay.

Oh geez, another Chris. That's the LAST thing we need :rofl:

Welcome! :wavey: Nice lookin rides.

Taylor posted a stat that said the top 3 posters made 1 out of every 3 posts on this site, I'd imagine the stat would be similar for number of posts made by a 'Chris'...filthy little mongrels if I do say so myself.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts