Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

And things just keep adding up.....

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I have spare cars a spare truck and the bikes.
Incase something hide down. I always have at least one low mileage newer car as a main DD.
Been working on cars such for 35 years of more.

Nice! YelloThumbUp

I think it's always smart to have something that you can always rely on no matter what and swap off vehicles when necessary maintenance is required.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
MWAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH

SAM_1041.jpg

SAM_1042.jpg

SAM_1043.jpg

SAM_1054.jpg

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Am I missing something? LOL

And you should paint those cast color instead of blue.

fatdan460

BANNED IN MOST PLACES
i've never been a fan of the ford blue in an engine compartment. too bright, and the slightest bit of grease/oil/dirt makes it look horrible. i like black and greys/metal colors. but to each their own.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
i've never been a fan of the ford blue in an engine compartment. too bright, and the slightest bit of grease/oil/dirt makes it look horrible. i like black and greys/metal colors. but to each their own.

Best stick with your pisosheet Chev then :D

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
We've discussed engine paints before here.

I don't like black engines, because if you have an oil leak down the road, good luck finding it.

The 300 in my F100 is black from factory, and even though I want to be as close to original as I can with the truck, the 300 isn't staying black.

fatdan460

BANNED IN MOST PLACES
even if it was ford blue, i'm way too lazy to keep it clean so no one would even know. i'd love to have the block blasted and clear coated, think it would look nice.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I painted my current engine black so I won't see any leaks. The previous one I took a bunch of time and made it blue with some chrome and was too much effort to keep clean for daily driving. Paint it however you want I say, but I think the manifolds shouldn't be blue lol.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts