Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Allow me to introduce myself...

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
So im new to this site, yep never been here before, who wants to show me around?? :D smilieeatndrink

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Just born today and got over a thousand posts!!! How you been Scott??? Long time no see!!!

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
It has been awhile lol

Mainly ive just been hanging in there, work is slower then hell in the farming and feeding business, ive been working every spare second turning wrenches, breaking horses, running dump, hauling trailers across state, anything to keep the bills paid. Throw in all my vehicle projects plus rodeo and im a busy man...

Heres a quick rundown of what ive done not nescesarly chronologically

dropped out of community college to work, work disapeared and with it money for college (doh!)

I keep wrenching on the Ford, she now sports a 400hp 351w EFI, all 1 ton drivetrain, an exploded dana 44 front axle (shopping for a 60) and will have a Sterling 10.25 4.10 full float/posi that i have at the same time as the 60

The commanche is gone, blew that UP

The cherokee has been in my buddys hands for awhile not sure its status

The planned tractor pull rig went to the scrapper to buy a new bareback rigging at the end of last rodeo season

Im now attending the University of Idaho starting in the fall, and am contracted to ride for their rodeo team

I picked up a Dodge for towing and commuting (insert ***-kick here) , 1994 2500 4x4 12 valve 5 speed, that i have heavily modified (120 hp injectores, .5* fuel plate, AFC gutted and modded, cold air intake, 4" downpipe/straight pipe, 4.56 yukon gears, fully boxed frame under the gooseneck) long story short it dynos out at 415 hp and 812 ft/lbs

Still bucking hay for a living

guess that about does it, how have yall been?

Oh yeah ive got some cool new injury pics if anyone who aint buddys on facebook and hasnt seen em already wants to see

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Sure FEELS like you're new to the site... Where the heck have you been?!

16k posts now?! or have you rolled over the odometer and thats 116k LOL
i was gunna ask you what youve been up to but i dont think you can declair chronic post-whoreing as an occupation of your taxes!!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
1994 2500 4x4 12 valve 5 speed, that i have heavily modified (120 hp injectores, .5* fuel plate, AFC gutted and modded, cold air intake, 4" downpipe/straight pipe, 4.56 yukon gears, fully boxed frame under the gooseneck) long story short it dynos out at 415 hp and 812 ft/lbs
Hmph... So why DID you come back? 'toetap'

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
16k posts now?! or have you rolled over the odometer and thats 116k LOL
i was gunna ask you what youve been up to but i dont think you can declair chronic post-whoreing as an occupation of your taxes!!
Same ol stuff as before... But I did interview with Apple yesterday so I might be doing some more exciting stuff very soon :)

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
oh hello there haha

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Im back because i still bleed blue.

I have to say I love the power ive gotten out of the Cummins and the drivtrain is ridiculusly stout, but the truck itself seems so cheap to me, the interior is all plastic, the body dents way to easily and it rides like a rock down the stairs.

but it hauls like a sum***** lol

radialarm

Clown of Death!

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
wow scott!! longtime men!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts