Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

air bag suspension

anyone running, or know anyone running full on four link front/rear with air bags supporting all the weight?

my biggest concern is the air bags.... dont know exactly which ones to get

-cutts-

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Are you wanting a low rider or what?
What is the purpose of the truck going to be after you link and bag it?

I know of trucks with 8" lift all on bags . Air down to get out or parking garage and air up for mud off road. Most r HD F350 trucks .

I know of trucks with 8" lift all on bags . Air down to get out or parking garage and air up for mud off road. Most r HD F350 trucks .

thats it! lower it for towing trailers and loading the bed.... jack it up for that tall stance deep water crossings (very unlikely, but you never know!)

it wouldnt be 8" of lift but i will incorporate some lift into it for just plain fact the system allows the adjustability

-cutts-

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Don't know if this is exactly what your lookin for but I ran a set of firestone air bags on the ex wife's burban to help when towing our travel trailer. They worked great when they were working but we had several issues with the "valves" popping out of the bags and needing to get the bags replaced. Installer always replaced the bags free of charge but it was a hassle none the less.
http://www.firestoneindustrial.com/riderite/products/crinfo.shtml

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts