Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

add a mobile phone skin option

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I heard the next version will at least have copy/paste. :rofl:

Ryan

What would benefit the iPhone users would be a "finger friendly" version of the site, as many websites already do. Just basically skinning the site to make all the buttons larger and easy to press with pudgy fingers, since the capacitive screen doesn't work with a stylus. As far as the browser detection is concerned, the iPhone's version of Safari is just as good as the desktop version except that it doesn't have flash support.

Thanks for gettin on top of this mobile browser thing guys! I'm excited to see what you make of it.
what he said x2, and thanks

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Can you guys wanting a "finger Friendly" version of a mobile skin point to an option for that that will "Auto Detect" your Iphone?

I think Scott looked for that but did not find it.

The mobile skin that is installed now auto detects mobile devices so there is no need for a user to switch skins back and forth when on their computer or there mobile device.

Lemme know what you come up with. For now the mobile skin is turned off for iphone users.

Ford Truck Articles