Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

A update

Well it has been a while since i last posted here how has everyone been?. I almost forgot i was even a member of this site it's been so long lol. I still got my old white truck still working on its never ending it seems. Last summer i put a 429 big block in it that is out of a 1970 torino. Runs a lot better than the tired old 351m that was in it. But i thought i would just stop in and say hi and here's some pictures of what i been working on.
9jluhk.jpg

f1mrf4.jpg

Thanks guys i can't wait till this spring when i pull her out of storage. It's getting the exhaust done which it needs and the carb rebuilt also which it needs. Also getting a cooler thermostat and a different fan so i will run cooler. It stays about 200 205 right now but thats a little warm if i can get it down to 185 190 i will be happy. Once i get all that done it's going to be my daily driver this summer it will be nice considering i haven't drove it in almost 3 years.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts