Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

A question...

Rusty Shackleford

Certified Ford Tech
Seems like there are alot of "quiz" questions posted here... so here's my favorite one to ask apprentices, especially if they are doing driveability work...

A gasoline engine has a misfire... what will the oxygen sensors read? Rich, or lean.[confused]

blacksnapon

Staff member
Seems like there are alot of "quiz" questions posted here... so here's my favorite one to ask apprentices, especially if they are doing driveability work...

A gasoline engine has a misfire... what will the oxygen sensors read? Rich, or lean.[confused]
Too late, I already tore them up with that one!Be advised, there is some very intelligent people here!

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Fine then... be that way... :hammer:

'hah' :rofl:

You are correct this is the place to post "Quiz" questions. So post away, we love the challenge, plus we learn alot of stuff as well :beer:

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Okay then... if a goose weighs 3/4 pound more than 3/4 of it's weight, how much does the goose weigh?

48 ounces (3lbs)

Oh and you did mean a "goose" and Not "Blue Goose" correct?'hah'

blacksnapon

Staff member
Naw, Come on, If you have to, use the ase test questions. They are confusing to us, so, think about this crowd!

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Well done... I give up now...

Don't give up now, your just getting started. Besides it is not your fault i was always good at math.

Take Vince's suggestion on test pool questions, and i know you & your other tech parthers have had challenging vehicle diagnostic problems before that you could pose to us as questions.YelloThumbUp

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Naw, Come on, If you have to, use the ase test questions. They are confusing to us, so, think about this crowd!

Doh :drop: Nice.... thanks for the vote of confidence :point2: :waa:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts