Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

a few new pics.

here's a few pics i took a couple days ago.won't be long now!i had to trim the poly cab mounts to get the cab to line up with the bed.i'll have the new grill and headlight doors in tommorrow.all of the stuff i've bought new except the radiator has been ford parts.it's great having a buddy that owns a body shop(he let's me get parts at his cost)which has saved me a fortune!not counting the new motor,i'll have about $3000-3500 in completely redoing the whole truck,including paint,well and a crapload of labor on my behalf.

Last edited:

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
ohhh i saw u on nloc i tought that truck look familiar!!

sweet engine dude!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Details about the engine? The intake fooled me into thinking it was a newer engine but then I think I spied a distributor rotor in there no? Details!

thank's guy's.it a .030 351w,the rotating assembly is balanced,dss flattop pistons,arp bolts throughout,summit sfi balancer,tfs stage 2 cam([email protected] and .542-.563 lift),scorpion 1.6 rr's,edelbrock vic jr heads,tfs-r intake,30lb injectors,90mm lmaf sensor,and converted to obd-II using a 96 f150 computer (modified the factory wiring harness),also using mac 1 3/4 longtube headers.it has a nitrous works plate behind the throttle body but it's a single stage and will be coming off as i have a dual stage plate to replace it.ahh,you beat me to it!!!

Last edited:

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Whoa! heck yeah thats a awesome build, I think that need some reps...
Yeah that does need some reps :p

Ford Truck Articles