Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

A cool project for somone

Got back from my buddies shop yes hes a gm guy he has a gmc topkick. He put one of those 4 door cabs on from the 80s chev a dually long bed from a 80s chev. It looks really b.a I was wondering if it was possible to do somthing like this with a 70s ford. I dont know if they had duallies boxes in 70s fords though. Like get a crew cab cab put it on a f700 frame i will have to look around sounds like it would be a cool build if it can be done to a gm it can be done to a ford.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
They were only cab/chassis but there used to be a company that made the dually fenders to go on the side of a regular bed. Ive seen a couple of em and they look pretty good.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yes there were duallies, and like Dan said, only cab chassis...so no boxes. Arrowmark was the company that made the dually fenders to add to a Ford...but they were just GM fenders. I don't think Arrowmark is arround anymore, but I wanna say somebody on the other site found those fenders on Jegs. But if you know where you can get some GM fenders for cheap, get them, and cut them to fit...that would be alot cheaper than the aftermarket kits.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts