Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

A back yard build.

It may be this endless winter. When I'm not day dreaming about being knee deep in fast water trying to trick a brook trout into whatever concoction i may have tied. I'm day dreaming about what kind of 79 back yard concoction I can build with the endless parts in my dads back yard. I have a hand full of parts and a couple of trucks, both 2wd. Then my dad has a shed full of parts, four 4x4 reg cab trucks and two broncos. The broncs are beyond repair, but his F-250, and a F-150 are both fixable. Do I daydream and plan a 2wd drive build, or do I try and convince my dad into giving me one of the two just sitting there 4x4s. oh these long cold winter days, how the mind wonders.

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
I sometimes have that happen to me I am eagerly awaiting spring, so that I can get my 78 f-150 Ranger Lariat out of storage , so that I can get in a little bit of "therapy" aka cruisin' and working on the old Ford, doing a little more restoration. You could build a sweet looking two wheel drive cruiser, and a bad $$$ lifted 4x4 truck with your father, as a perfect father/ son project, and it would be an excellent way to spend some quality time with your father. Old trucks, especially the old Fords are great for that. You gotta love those old Fords.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I'd try to build a 4x4.

X3 on 4x4.....

primetime

sawmill slave
I`d do both. And yeah, I`ve built a hundred trucks. In my head while running my saw.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts