Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

97 f150 quiz

blacksnapon

Staff member
Top-3_edited.jpg
Wont shift out of park, boo switch, shift lock actuator check ok. Most likely place to look? G200 ground is ok, good continuity with c249.

Will not pull out of park at ALL, or just in RUN? In between OFF and run, there is the #2 position- will it move out of park there? do we have power from the brake light switch? The bridge resistor and diode on the Shift Lock Actuator would have to be good for it to check ok...

blacksnapon

Staff member
Will not pull out of park at ALL, or just in RUN? In between OFF and run, there is the #2 position- will it move out of park there? do we have power from the brake light switch? The bridge resistor and diode on the Shift Lock Actuator would have to be good for it to check ok...
C249 circuit 511 no power.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Rear light bulbs out?

I know this is over 2 months old, but I love little "quizzes" like this so I'll take a shot.

Do you have power coming out of the BOO switch when closed? Do you still have power when it goes to S231 (I'm having a hard time seeing that number specifically)?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts