Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

95 Mustang GT

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
I was told after the 04 F-150, new wheels, new stereo, various other mods, and the r/c truck that it was her turn to get a toy. I guess I can't complain too much. Now if I could just find where she hid the keys to the Mustang. :rofl:

Was I suppose to give you a set????[confused] I guess I hid them in a good spot if you haven't found them yet.:)

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Good Thing. Last time I checked I was a Female.
So's the car, so why do you call her a him? She's an auto, not a stick. A car has to be a stick to be a him!! :) My truck is a girl. A very big girl, but none the less, a girl. She's an auto. :)

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I thought we were promised some photos.

Ryan

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
So's the car, so why do you call her a him? She's an auto, not a stick. A car has to be a stick to be a him!! :) My truck is a girl. A very big girl, but none the less, a girl. She's an auto. :)

I go by color. Had it been red then yeah it would have been a girl. Since he is blue then it is a boy. YelloThumbUp

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
I still have the explorer. The Mustang will only be driven maybe 1 or 2 days a week. Scott wanted something to work on in the garage and I wanted a Mustang so now we both got what we wanted.

i was looking at the gallery pics and have come to the conclusion ..i'm jealous of 03Ex

^^^^^ step away from the keybaord... bad jokes are my domain

see.....it's here for pubic viewing..... i demand the "carl version of the fainess doctrine" banned for almost anything. Rush and i will be hanging out golfing 'cause the commies banned us

i'm listening too R...... in your case he means Battered(egg and breadcrumbs) lib. and turn often

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts