Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

'95 F350 460 EFI fuel pump??

My truck died I tried both tanks to start, no luck. Finally started after about 5 minutes. It did this about 5 times. I starting carrying a fuel pressure gauge with me and it never did it again for a year. The day after I took the fuel gauge out while cleaning the truck it did it again. I did get it started and back home. It was in a no start condition once parked at home. Checked the fuel pressure and it was barely above 20 lbs. The front sending unit had stopped working about a year ago. I decided I couldn't go wrong replacing the fuel delivery unit in the front tank. Still will not start, gauge works through. Little victories. I can hear the pumps prime and I am now getting 40 lbs. When I release the pressure with the gauge, gas comes out. then the pressure slowly rises after I release the pressure button. I pulled codes and I only get 33 and 133 i think. 33 is EGR Valve open and I cannot find anything for 133. Maybe I read the codes wrong. I tried it twice and got the same codes. Does anyone have any ideas.

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Egr valve failed? Pull it out and look at it. They fail all the time and let unmetered exhaust air into your engine causing an extreme lean condition.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

OK I checked again and it was 111 codes which I believe means no codes. I tried to start again. It started and died. I didn't give it any gas just let it idle. Died after about 3 seconds. I removed my jumper on the eec and started it again. I gave it some gas, it was running a little rough but running. It then just cut off. I checked codes again. 111 for koeo code but now it had continues in memory code of 211. Profile ignition Pickup New distributor???

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts