Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

92 ranger parts for sale

if anyone on here lives in or near the cumberland/frostburg maryland area and is interested in some ford ranger parts let me know. i ran into a guy who has a 92 ranger 4x4 5 spd that he is parting out. 200 takes whole truck. body is in great shape im getting everything from the bell housing to the back of the engine. and a few other odds and ends. he wants the rear and windshield ,truck its about 65% complete. had a 2.9 in it and the person he bought it from tried to convert it to a 4.0 using the 2.9 wiring harness so it doesnt run but he said it will crank all day. truck it pretty much rust free. the parts the are sold on the truck are as follows:bed,leaf springs,bench seat,front grille and light assy. has no front diff,. thats about all i can think of as of now. i will do my best to check this post as frequently as possible but my internet is sparradic at best right now. but 200 for the truck 1st with cash takes it.or just get some parts they will be very cheap.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts