Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

92-96 F350 manuals

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey all...I know this has been covered to death, but are Haynes and Chilton manuals it for 92-96 trucks? Or do they have shop manuals like 73-79 trucks do? Any good manuals for an efi 460 (anything like Tom Monroe's book for carbed engines). Dad decided he wanted to help me get Thunder to at least showroom condition again...and considering I live in the land of the carbed dinosaurs, I'm gonna need some help with all this fancy electronic stuff. Thanks in advance.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
A combo of the 2. both lack in many places . But either will be fine for repairs
The EFI r fairly simple With very few adjustment to be done . good luck

I got Ford manuals as well as a cd/dvd with these trucks . They put other to shame . CD /DVD was not to $ but manuals r .

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright thanks...so they do in fact have the Ford Manuals for these years? Got any idea how many volumes and how much per volume? I've never been too concerned with this truck, so I've never really dug into all the info I should know.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I'll look but Body ,mechanic ,electrical I think . As for price ? Have to look these r Ford manuals

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Alright thanks...so they do in fact have the Ford Manuals for these years? Got any idea how many volumes and how much per volume? I've never been too concerned with this truck, so I've never really dug into all the info I should know.

I've seen/used the manuals for these trucks; purchased new from Ford along with the truck in 1995 by a friend.

If memory serves, he's got three volumes, one of which is for the PSD engine. Can't remember if the gassers are covered in the other two, or you'd need a different third volume for your truck.

I think he said he paid a bit over $200 for them, back then.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright...thanks for the info guys. It seems $150-200 is the going rate for the manuals. Now I just need some money so I can utilize the info in those manuals...haha.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1996...60216910869QQptZMotorsQ5fManualsQ5fLiterature

Here is a set of 3. Will probably still need the electrical, emissions manuals.

Thank ya sir

Ben you're gonna wanna make sure you get 96 manuals since these trucks changed in 96.

95 = OBD-I
96 = OBD-II

Good call Chris...I was actually going to ask how different the manuals would be. I don't think that truck has ever actually had a reader hooked up to it.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
The manuals will be slightly different because the computer system changed a lot with the change from OBD-I to OBD-II.

Old_Paint

Old guy with old cars
Alabama

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Yes helms r good never gave them a thought.

I also got oem 96 dealer cd . And 5 disc 92 97 cd set . Come in handy . They r way cheaper .. Down side .. Hard to lay a pc on intake and see it and work . but print stuff out .

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts