Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

91 F-SuperDuty?

Manimal

California Chapter member
Where can I get more info on this truck? It needs the steering column tightened up(tilt is wobbly),it wont start..no fuel at fuel rail (460 EFI). How hard is it to replace the heater core(has AC)...Thanks
truck info...
1991 F-SuperDuty, 460, automatic(E4OD?) with e-brake on back of trans, 12' flatbed....Lariat XLT.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
The F Superduty is just a beefed up F350. usually cab and chassies. When you pull the steering wheel apart. Where the front half tilts, there are 2 pins. 1 on each side. On my 91 F350 my the front half is lose on the pins. I havent figured out what to do about that yet other then gettin a new front half. The no fuel could be bad pumps, bad relay, bad switch. You will have to ck for power at the fuel tank switch on the dash. Then if you have power there, you will have to ck at the pumps. Heater core is cake. Pull glove box out, then unbolt cover for heater core. Undo hoses from the engine bay. and pull it out.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts