Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

7th gen Roll Call

HazzardMadWolf

Go Fast Turn Left
I've got an '85 F-350 Crew Cab 2wd converted to a 4wd by PO. Just got done fixing all thier mistakes. 460 C-6 NP205. Dana 44 front Dana 60 rear. 4.10 gears, 35x12.5 BF's

hey guys, i just got an f-100 1982 and i was wondering where i could find the cheapest body parts can u guys help me plz. also i wanted to add im here for ya too.

I am still here! Been in Louisiana for a month long field exercise all of Feb. Glad to be home. Then in May it's off to play in real sand. Should have some interweb over there. I better, how else am I supposed to order parts while I'm gone? LOL

I'm guessing you're in the armed forces? If so, thanks for your service man!

you might not here it much from us in Canada, but a BIG THANKS TOO !!! thanks for keeping ALL OF North America safe. :)

Thanks guys! It is an honor! Yup, U.S. Army. I'm Signal so I don't kick in any doors or anything, but they all have to communicate so I provide the comm's.:flag: So the truck goes to indoor storage for a year and I'm crossing my fingers hoping that not ALL of her seals go bad while I'm gone. LOL

Rusty Bucket

1986 F-250, 2 WD, 4 speed stick. Purchased for $700.00 in West-by-God-Virginia.

When my E250 had a fatal seizure of the oil pump and went toes up, I went to Autotraders dot com and put in F250, under a thou, within 100 miles. I thought I would get dozens of them to choose from (This was before someone had the bright idea to pour glass into beautiful 351s)

One only came up. I drove from the DC area out to the boonies of WV, tried it out, barely running, seemed to have a clutch problem. But running! And with a class three hitch and brake bar already installed... plunked down the dough, ran back home and got historic tags, and drove back with my son to bring it home. Drove it late at night, all the way home without stopping. Yipeee! More power than my old E250 had in quite a while. Next morning early found me tooling down the road in Rusty Bucket, towing my 4 horse stock trailer, loaded, goin' huntin'!

Been a great truck for two years now, but he's up and quit on me. No power to the fuel pump, although I'm fairly certain the pump is good.

Any suggestions?

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Thanks guys! It is an honor! Yup, U.S. Army. I'm Signal so I don't kick in any doors or anything, but they all have to communicate so I provide the comm's.:flag: So the truck goes to indoor storage for a year and I'm crossing my fingers hoping that not ALL of her seals go bad while I'm gone. LOL
I spent a few years as a 25U before I reclassed. I never saw you sign up, but welcome to the site!

Just got a '81 460 e-350 camper . Does that count ? Hahaha !
Now hopefully to get it on the road this weekend ! Need to figure out vac hoses as they're all missing :wasntme:

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
get ya some sta-bil for your fuel before you lock up the truck for a yr, you wont hav to worry about rotten fuel

Fellro

Staff member
I would rather use Sea Foam after having to clean red gunk out of the carb on the generator, the Sta-bil was red... It gunked up my carb in the T/A as well, but the Sea Foam cleaned that up too...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts