Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

79 parts for sale!

no it doesn't my f250 does tho, and because this axle was just rebuilt new ring gear seals oil ball joints and the f150 is like a boat, 3 full turns of the wheel to get the steering to catch haha im just gonna do steering box and front axle because this ones also bigger then the f150 and the f150 has a broke universal i think

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
tyler i'll sell you a full winch bumper wioh offfroad lighst built it, same one on my facxcbooj 200 bcuskd and its yroeius

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
no it doesn't my f250 does tho, and because this axle was just rebuilt new ring gear seals oil ball joints and the f150 is like a boat, 3 full turns of the wheel to get the steering to catch haha im just gonna do steering box and front axle because this ones also bigger then the f150 and the f150 has a broke universal i think

Dang... and ok, that makes sense. I just figured I would ask how it would be easier haha

tyler i'll sell you a full winch bumper wioh offfroad lighst built it, same one on my facxcbooj 200 bcuskd and its yroeius

Shipping would kill me though.. :headbang:

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
WOAH!!!! AG hack into your acct and start posting????

Last nights 30 rack hacked into my mind haha

16 deep tonight and still spellin good aww yeag smilieFordlogo

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I forgot about this...is the steering wheel you have in better shape than this one?...the woodgrain at the edges is crumbling...and do you still have the servo for sale?

79_Truck_0016.JPG

79_Truck_0022.JPG

79_Truck_0031.JPG

I can take pics if you want me to.

If you go to the newer 80's style with the Resume feature I have a horn pad in mint shape.

The 70's horn pads like that usually end up ...just like the one you have.

Now specifics, I have MINT steering wheels with no cracks or wear marks.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I can take pics if you want me to.

If you go to the newer 80's style with the Resume feature I have a horn pad in mint shape.

The 70's horn pads like that usually end up ...just like the one you have.

Now specifics, I have MINT steering wheels with no cracks or wear marks.

I would really like to get my hands on a matching one Dennis, however, if that does prove to be a washout I would consider the later one.
If you could take pics that would be great and I should go and look at my existing steering wheel...I have never had the leather wrap off it...so if it is cracked/broken, I would be interested in the one you have.

This is what I have. 4 of them
They are not the best by any standard but they are for sale

100_0121.jpg

100_0120.jpg

100_0119.jpg

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Thanks for posting those Dennis, but I think I will hang on to mine for the time being. I still haven't got around to removing the cover off my existing wheel to see what kind of shape it is in...if it is pooched and you have a mint one, I would be interested in buying it from you...I'll try and remember to have a boo at it this week.

my wheel is pretty mint, i would be willing to let it go for like 25?!?! and if you need the column too ile sell both for 75? sorry for not commenting in a while, tryin to knock out my projects!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
my wheel is pretty mint, i would be willing to let it go for like 25?!?! and if you need the column too ile sell both for 75? sorry for not commenting in a while, tryin to knock out my projects!

Can you take pics of the wheel and post them please?

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
nice try buddy.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
OK, sure, just delete the spammers post and make it look like I am out of my mind. :D

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Glad to know I have someone to stick up for me...

Thanks a lot, admin. :D

the windshield has like 5 dime sized chips, if you buy something else you can have it for like 20 bucks. and what did that prick say? please no spam or talking smack on my post please! thanks

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts