Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

79 parts for sale!

i have a 79 bronco im parting out, exteriors pretty ****ed up but trims there glass, roof, hood, interior, dash, steering,axles, transfer case is all still there! shoot me a email or a reply if interested interiors green with bucket seats! mint conditionsmilieFordlogo !

amazing shape no cracks on the wheel or Collem, horn doesn't like to work tho might need a switch or i might even be on the horn it self

Are the seats high back buckets? What about door panels, XLT with woodgrain? How about the rear cargo panels?

Are you in Chicago or a suburb of?

suburbs, des plaines. and xlt i think wood grain no high backs just standard i think. i don't rember its in Wisconsin if your interested i can take pics from my phone while im up there send them to you and if you say yes ile pull them and bring them back, or if you want them for sure i need half the cash up front and ile go and pull them and bring them back.

yes it is woodgrain, i saw from a picture of my dash i had assoming the door panels are wood grain it all matches

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Cruise control steering wheel?

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
whats teh gearing in the Dana 44?

suburbs, des plaines. and xlt i think wood grain no high backs just standard i think. i don't rember its in Wisconsin if your interested i can take pics from my phone while im up there send them to you and if you say yes ile pull them and bring them back, or if you want them for sure i need half the cash up front and ile go and pull them and bring them back.

If it 's not to far in Wi I can probably meet you there. I live in Spring Grove, about 5 miles from the Wi border in the NorthEast corner. Otherwise if the door panels are in good shape I'll take 'em. If the bucket seasts are good I'd be interested in those as well.

seats are amazing, maybe a crack in the leather from the sun but thats it, and yeah cruise control but i don't think it works oh and suring Wisconsin 50 miles north of green bay

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Dana 44?

gd10cl

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
seats are amazing, maybe a crack in the leather from the sun but thats it, and yeah cruise control but i don't think it works oh and suring Wisconsin 50 miles north of green bay

If the steering wheel is in good shape, I would be interested in it as well as the servo in the engine compartment.

Dennis..I did read your post before it vanished and figured asking for the whole wheel would be easier that the horn pad...I also figured that someone selling one would want to sell the whole thing...maybe I'm wrong, but in any case, I thought it was simpler.

Well I have some cruise control horn pads but the thin plastic trim around the horn pad is slightly cracked or missing.

Most of the ones I see in wreckers are far worse.

im going up to the farm where the bronco is at this weekend, if anyone needs parts comment this or email my personal one at [email protected] i can bring the parts back to chicago and we can meet up or i can ship them at your expense sunday night! anything you need tell me!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
How's the tailgate wiring harness? I'd be interested in that. And I'd also be interested in the side marker lights if they still look good. I could also be interested in the gear selector lever, headliner trim and dome/map light if it has it.

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
How's the dash pad? I'd be interested in that if it's good.

I'm interested in door panels too--especially w/ wood grain.

Edit: Sorry--I see Scott got dibbs on the door panels already.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Whats The Deal With The Dana 44?

i will pull the door panels this weekend, i would rather sell the whole dash as one than just the pad, and the axles are probably going on my f150 cause my hubs are shot and im lazy so a axle swap would be easier haha

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
how is a axle swap easier? Just out of curiosity..

Does it have a brushguard/push bar? or a light bar? I'v been wanting one, just don't feel like dropping almost $200 on one.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts