Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

77 front lift proj.

I'm sure this has been brought up before, so here it goes. I have a 77 f-350 crew cab it is about 80% restored. I would like to raise the front up approx. 2" just so it sits level. And it is a 2 wheel Dr.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I think the only way you can do that and keep the proper steering geometry is to use drop brackets on the radius arms and longer springs.
If you make it sit level when unloaded, it will lift the front when you throw a load on it...they all had a rake when unloaded.

I'm sure this has been brought up before, so here it goes. I have a 77 f-350 crew cab it is about 80% restored. I would like to raise the front up approx. 2" just so it sits level. And it is a 2 wheel Dr.

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds , wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible..
T.E. LAWRENCE

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts