Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

77 F150 351M CA Vacuum Diagram?

All,
I can not find a vacuum diagram for a 77 351M (CA equip). Can anyone help me out? I live in OK now, but thinking on putting it back to stock. I've been repairing components but there has been a lot of work done and I know the lines are not correct. I think I see some of dad's "Olympia" days repairs! LOL!!!
Thanks in advance,
Brian C

Tell me more about the truck?

Trans
4x4 or 4x2
Axle
Dso
F-?

I have most of the vacuum diagrams on the internet.

I may have to download yours to my gallery here.

Last edited:
Mil1on,
It's a 150 4x4; DSO San Jose plant for the same district, though dad bought it used from a dealer in Marysville CA; "bright dark blue metallic" styleside, though it really needs repainting; 3.50 limited slip w/ per steering Ford diffs; C6 3sp trans full time 4wd. I was surprised they didn't put diagrams in the dealer repair manuals he bought! The books describe some, but there's too many "if equipped" qualifications and no differentiating what was on the CA emission vehicles.
Thanks again for anything you can find!
Brian

Howdy! Just thought I'd check in to see if you had any luck finding the 77 CA vacuum diagram. Thanks again for responding and trying to help me out - it's much appreciated!
Brian

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Mil1on,
It's a 150 4x4; DSO San Jose plant for the same district, though dad bought it used from a dealer in Marysville CA; "bright dark blue metallic" styleside, though it really needs repainting; 3.50 limited slip w/ per steering Ford diffs; C6 3sp trans full time 4wd. I was surprised they didn't put diagrams in the dealer repair manuals he bought! The books describe some, but there's too many "if equipped" qualifications and no differentiating what was on the CA emission vehicles.
San Jose (NorCal) DSO: 72 / Los Angeles (SoCal) DSO: 71

5th digit of the VIN is the assembly plant code: R = San Jose CA Assembly Plant.

Howdy! Just thought I'd check in to see if you had any luck finding the 77 CA vacuum diagram. Thanks again for responding and trying to help me out - it's much appreciated!
Brian

Sorry .

I've been having some medical issues this last while.

Tonight is the first time getting here on FORD.
I'll check my computer tomorrow.
I have a gallery here with vacuum diagrams in it.
I still don't have them all uploaded again.
I will respond here when i find yours.

DENNIS

Bill..I asked you to phone me
Please.

D

okay...update.

ive scoured 3 hardrives for diagrams .

i don't have the exact calibration code for your truck but i do have a couple diagrams close.

i have the 1978 equivalent.
note* are 3 different calibration codes in 1978 for a 351m calif 4x4 c6

they are
8-60S-R0
8-60S-R11
8-60S-R12

Check my gallery for diagrams i just uploaded.
they are 7-72- and a 7-71 diagrams

i presently don't have access to my paper versions so i can't check them to see if i didn't scan them.

Hope you're feeling better Mil1ion. My dad put in a 400 - forgot to tell you - after two rebuilds on the 351. I thought the vacuum would be the same, but on the 7-60S is only lists 351. Is the 400 the same? Also, I didn't see an 8-60S in your gallery. Thanks again, and take care!

8-62T-R10 is for an 78 California 400.

can't find the 8-62T-R10

Mil1ion,

I can't find the diagram 8-62T-R10 on your gallery. Is there another way you can get it to me? I appreciate anything you can do!

Brian

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts