Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

63 short bed parts!

im looking for bed corners and cab corners for my 63, im also looking for glass and a grill! and does anyone know if a 65 grill would fit in? i like that style better, thanks! and if anyone's looking for 79 parts i gottem!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Might wanna try Dennis Carpenter or Green Sales.

And I'm always interested in 79 parts...whacha got?

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
im looking for bed corners and cab corners for my 63, im also looking for glass and a grill! and does anyone know if a 65 grill would fit in? i like that style better, thanks! and if anyone's looking for 79 parts i gottem!
63 what? There are two possible bed types, the parts do not interchange.

Is it a Uni? Or does it have the 1957/60 Styleside bed?

1961/66 F100/350 grilles interchange, but the parking light locations are different.

1961/64: In the grille / 1965/66: Above the grille in the upper grille panel.

1965 grilles are very hard to find, no one reproduces them.

Last edited:
its not a uni its a style side 57-60

and ive got brand new green interior no cracks or anything, a white top with a little crack/dent ive got dash steering collum steering box pretty much everything but the body's rotted or dented, becides the passenger front fender oh and ive got glass

i posted pic's of my truck tonight, theres what it looks like and what bed and **** ive got

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
The cab corners are reproduced by Dennis Carpenter, call 800 476-9653-order a free catalog.

The cab corners are listed on page 100.

I could not find any reproduced quarter panel extensions (bed extensions) the pieces the taillamp fits into.

The only repro parts catalogs I have are Carpenters, Carolina Classics (800-598-4211) and The Truck & Car Shop (800-342-8947).

B7C9928058B .. Right Quarter Panel Extension / Obsolete

B7C9928059B .. Left Quarter Panel Extension / Obsolete

Fits: 1957/60 F100/350 / 1961/66 F350 / 1961/65 F100/250 4WD / 1963 F100/250 2WD / 1966 F250 4WD.

No Ford Dealer or obsolete parts vendor has any.

I know someone who has a NOS 1963 anodized aluminum grille, email me for the info if interested.

it wouldn't let me message you, im really interested!!! mine is all balled up from a heavy windstorm when it was off and on top of my truck outside =/, and thanks for the information ile call them tomorrow for a catalog!

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
it wouldn't let me message you, im really interested!!! mine is all balled up from a heavy windstorm when it was off and on top of my truck outside =/, and thanks for the information ile call them tomorrow for a catalog!
This site is weird, I tried sending you a P/M, it didn't fly because you aren't on my Buddy List. AFAIK, no one else is either.

Here's the email address of the fellow who has the new Genuine Ford grille: [email protected]

This fellow is known as Gangstakr on FTE....where I (NumberDummy on FTE) get as many as 300 P/M's and emails a week from. No, I'm not kidding.

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
This site is weird, I tried sending you a P/M, it didn't fly because you aren't on my Buddy List. AFAIK, no one else is either.

Here's the email address of the fellow who has the new Genuine Ford grille: [email protected]

This fellow is known as Gangstakr on FTE....where I (NumberDummy on FTE) get as many as 300 P/M's and emails a week from. No, I'm not kidding.

Bill...it might be because it's set that you can't recieve pm's from anyone here...I'm just guessing at that though.

yeah this sites weird, one day a thread is up and the next its not, i don't care! its stilll awesome!

haha...I figured it was u...Guys he is not joking about 300...Quite prolific over on FTE...VERY good reliable resource...I just hope someday i can know a quarter of what he has forgotten!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts