Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

351W build.......

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
planning on a total rebuild then, I see....

Ryan

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Last edited:

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
mmmmmmm. valve jobs.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
u mean that dont ya? :p

There are all sorts of jobs. :D

On the note of jobs, I live in a city called Cumming. I've always wanted a job at BJ's Wholesale so that I could answer the phones. - "Thanks for calling BJ's! Home of the best Cumming meat dept!"

Or a job at Dick's Sporting Goods would be great. - "Thanks for calling Cumming Dick's!"

:rofl:

Blade

Backwoods boy

On the note of jobs, I live in a city called Cumming. I've always wanted a job at BJ's Wholesale so that I could answer the phones. - "Thanks for calling BJ's! Home of the best Cumming meat dept!"

Or a job at Dick's Sporting Goods would be great. - "Thanks for calling Cumming Dick's!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN

bahahaahhha

SIG QUOTE!!!!!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
bahahaahhha

SIG QUOTE!!!!!

HA! Awesome! Glad to see that my city is amusing!

The possibilities are endless. There is a Mellow Mushroom Pizza here that sells 'I love Cumming' shirts...

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I'll have to find a pic...

EDIT: I don't have one on hand, but I have sent out for it on FB.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

That is quite possibly in the top 5 funniest things I've ever read on this site. Tried to rep ya, but I gotta spread it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
i guess we see whats on ur mind Ben :p

I was gonna rep the first one who caught that and made Cumming joke. But I guess you'll get em.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I gotta wake this up to post a pic... :D

24015.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts