Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

351 Windsor

I had a guy install an engine in my 88 F-250. He had the truck for about a years and never finished it.:headbang: I now have the truck back and want to finish is myself. BUT, I have no idea what all needs done to it. The transmission is hooked up. And most of the wiring. But there are tubes and hose's that I have no idea where they go. Where can I get pictures of an engine to look at so I can figure it out. It's a 351 Windsor, with the fuel injection. Any info would be helpful. Is there somewhere I can buy a book that would show this.

:headbang:

U will need Chilton manual and mass quantities of alcohol to get through the headache your gonna experience. I just had a custom engine build and since I have blown discs in my neck I hired a shop to pull and later reinstall the engine and they had it hooked up wrong. It took me about 40 hours of troubleshooting and research to get it right. The pics in the manual I mentioned are of poor quality so I used my phone to Google pics as needed. Good luck. John

BUCKEYE BOB

Florida Chapter member
Go to a pull-a-part yard & see if they have what you are looking for & if they do take lots & lots of pictures .It would not hurt to have a tape recorder & a
note pad & pencil

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts